Knowledge Graph Engineer
metaphacts is a growing high-tech software company offering metaphactory, an end-to-end platform to ease the onboarding into the world of enterprise knowledge graphs – from knowledge graph management, through rapid application development, to end-user oriented interaction. Our team of experts develops the leading knowledge graph management platform for customers in areas such as engineering and manufacturing, life sciences, cultural heritage, and business.
Customer needs and customer satisfaction are central to our company and our development team. As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to act at the interface between research, innovation, product development, and our end users. You help us bring the latest research results to our customers through our product metaphactory.
You are a Knowledge Graph expert. You know how to model with RDF and OWL and how to query with SPARQL. Building, improving and using ontologies are frequent activities for you. At metaphacts, you will help our customers get data to RDF and assist them in realizing their use case. You have experience with Web technologies and know how to apply them. You help improve the tooling around our product or develop new tools from your experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with RDF, OWL, SPARQL and related technologies
- Programming skills in Java, Python are a plus
- Experience with Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
Why should you join us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then metaphacts is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that metaphacts offers its employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit. In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- We offer flexible work times, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
We look forward to receiving your application!