Privacy & Cookies Policy
Updated: July 26,02017
Your privacy is important to metaphacts GmbH, hereinafter "metaphacts". This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that metaphacts collects, and the ways in which metaphacts uses that personal information.
Personal information collectionmetaphacts may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website, including statistical and other information about website usage by means of Google Analytics cookies (for more details please refer to the section about "Cookies");
- information that you provide for the purpose of signing up for the metaphactory trial, including your name, email address, phone number, title, organization and industry;
- information that you provide for the purpose of scheduling a live online demo, including your name, email address, phone number, title, organization and industry;
- information that you provide for the purpose of requesting a quote, including your name, email address, phone number, title, organization and industry;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the metaphacts newsletter, including your name and email address; and
- any other information that you send to metaphacts.
Using personal information
metaphacts collects your personal information to be able to continuously improve our products and services. metaphacts may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you free services that you subscribe to / register for;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send you marketing communications.
Where metaphacts discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, metaphacts may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
metaphacts will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
metaphacts will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. The information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the metaphacts newsletter will be stored on the MailChimp servers in the US.
The personal information you provide will be stored for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose it has been collected for, or for as long as it is required by law.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Cookies on our website
metaphacts uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Google cookies to analyse the use of this website
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy". Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
You may instruct metaphacts to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
metaphacts may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct metaphacts at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Updating this policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
metaphacts is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- via post at metaphacts Gmbh, Daimlerstraße 36, 69190 Walldorf, Germany.