Software Developer for Enterprise Knowledge Graphs
Welcome to a team that strives for developing cutting edge products and solutions for our customers and users! You act at the interface between research & innovation, product development and our end users, developing software for large-scale enterprise data & knowledge management, search and analytics. In your daily work you have the chance to
- Work in a highly motivated and capable team.
- Design and implement proof of concepts as well as products.
- Participate in commercial and research projects.
- Develop solutions satisfying end user as well as business requirements.
- Accept a high level of responsibility in driving new developments.
- Collaborate with project partners, end users, and customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science (or related area)
- Programming skills in Java
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, OWL, SPARQL)
- Experience with (graph) database technologies; database implementation is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
metaphacts GmbH is a young, innovative software company based in Walldorf, Germany. We offer products, solutions and services in the space of enterprise knowledge graph management, built entirely on open standards and technologies. Targeting both organizations that want to create their own knowledge graphs, as well as organizations with existing large graphs, metaphacts delivers technologies for use cases such as collaborative knowledge graph management, graph analytics, and search. Our solutions are used in application areas ranging from cultural heritage to business & finance and the life sciences.
Please submit your application via email, including CV with detailed work experience, qualifications, references, earliest start date and salary expectations.
Dr. Peter Haase
Tel: +49 6227 6989965