Technical Consultant - Knowledge Graph Technologies
metaphacts is a growing high-tech software company offering metaphactory, an end-to-end platform to ease the onboarding into the world of enterprise knowledge graphs – from knowledge graph management, through rapid application development, to end-user oriented interaction. Our team of experts develops the leading knowledge graph management platform for customers in areas such as engineering and manufacturing, life sciences, cultural heritage, and business.
Customer needs and customer satisfaction are central to our company and our development team. As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to act at the interface between research, innovation, product development, and our end users. You help us bring the latest research results to our customers through our product metaphactory.
You realize customer projects and make them a success. You understand customer needs quickly and are able to specify them in the form of crisp requirements. You have a technical understanding of the technologies we use (Web, HTML, CSS, JS, and RDF, SPARQL, OWL) and know how to apply them to solve problems.
You can communicate with our engineering team, as well as with end users and professionals from all levels of the customer organization. Working under time pressure and with minimum supervision is not an issue for you. You give product demos and presentations to customers, and you consider communication in English as one of your skills. You take over responsibility for project success.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration (or related area)
- Project management and effective time management skills
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL)
- Experience with (graph) database technologies is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
Why should you join us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then metaphacts is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that metaphacts offers its employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit. In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- We offer flexible work times, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
We look forward to receiving your application!