DevOps Cloud System Administrator
metaphacts is a growing high-tech software company offering metaphactory, an end-to-end platform to ease the onboarding into the world of enterprise knowledge graphs – from knowledge graph management, through rapid application development, to end-user oriented interaction. Our team of experts develops the leading knowledge graph management platform for customers in areas such as engineering and manufacturing, life sciences, cultural heritage, and business.
Customer needs and customer satisfaction are central to our company and our development team. As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to act at the interface between research, innovation, product development, and our end users. You help us bring the latest research results to our customers through our product metaphactory.
You like to have things run smoothly and highly automated. Build pipelines, continuous deployment / integration and technologies like Jenkins, Docker, docker-compose, and ansible are all familiar topics to you. Writing a bash script does not make you sweat. You have a deep understanding of cloud-based IT infrastructures and you are familiar with networks and security. You make our product builds, releases and deployments stable and secure. You know how to setup testing and benchmark frameworks to monitor software quality processes. You support the deployments of our product in customer setups and you take responsibility of the successful delivery of our software. You oversee and administrate various internal IT systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science (or related area)
- Experience with CI and DevOps, e.g. Jenkins, pipelines, Git
- Experience and knowledge about cloud infrastructure, in particular AWS
- Network and related security technologies such as TCP/IP, SSH, SSL, HTTP/S
- Bash, linux, vi/emacs or similar editor experience
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
Why should you join us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then metaphacts is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that metaphacts offers its employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit. In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- We offer flexible work times, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
We look forward to receiving your application!