Smart Data for Firefighters, E-Commerce, and Governments at our next Meetup, March 22, 7PM
February 22, 2019 - Our next Smart Data Meetup will take place on March 22 at 7.00 pm at the econda office in Karlsruhe. Beside news and updates from both metaphacts and Stardog, we have three technical talks lined up.
- Smart Data for Smart Firefighters, Bart van Leeuwen, CEO at netage.nl
- Building Successful Features for E-Commerce based on Machine Learning, Philipp Sorg, Personalization Team Leader at econda.de
- Linked Open Data in Switzerland, Adrian Gschwend, Knowledge Architect at zazuko.com
Meetup Details at a Glance
- 7.00 pm on Friday, March 22
- @ econda GmbH, Zimmerstraße 6, 76137 Karlsruhe
- Hosting and catering sponsored by econda
The event is open to everyone. We kindly ask you to sign up here »
The Rhein-Neckar Smart Data Meetup is an informal group of industry professionals and academics who regularly meet to discuss all issues relevant to data integration, Linked Data, extracting knowledge from data, with a particular emphasis on knowledge graphs, semantic technologies and graph databases.