We're excited to be co-hosting a roundtable & networking event for data & knowledge enthusiasts from the financial sector.
In an increasingly complex and data-driven business landscape, the dual imperatives for C-level executives in the financial sector are clear: optimize existing operations and drive innovation for customer products and solutions. Despite significant investments in cutting-edge technologies like data lakes, AI and agile frameworks, many financial institutions find that the actual value generated is lagging behind expectations. While data is abundant in current architectures, actionable knowledge is not, and without it, effective decision making cannot take place.
We're inviting data & knowledge enthusiasts from the financial sector to join us for this interactive roundtable, where we will be discussing how knowledge graphs pave the way to the actionable knowledge required to drive smart, scalable and effective business decisions. The open discussions we've planned will provide the perfect environment for attendees to share their insights for using knowledge graphs to power use cases such as fraud detection, risk assessment and management, portfolio management, regulartory compliance, and many more.
- 6:30 pm - Welcome and introduction: "Driving business decision with knowledge graphs" - Russell Smart, metaphacts Enterprise Sales Manager
- 6:40 pm - Customer use case presentation: To be announced
- 6:50 pm - Knowledge graph solutions presentation: "Build powerful knowledge graphs with Amazon Neptune & metaphactory" - Charles Ivie, Senior Graph Architect at Amazon Web Services
- 7:00 pm - Roundtable discussions & Dinner: An opportunity to attendees to share their experience and insights, discuss use cases and best practices, and engage in meaningul conversations in a relaxed atmosphere over dinner & drinks
- 9:30 pm - Closing & Q&A: An opportunity to ask some final questions or discuss any relevant topics
If you're a data or knowledge enthusiast working for or with the financial sector, we'd love to welcome you to this event! To sign up, please reach out to us at