You will be part of our product development team and work together with our product manager, architects and fellow software engineers on further enhancing our product metaphactory. Together with the team, you will plan the next sprint and discuss proposed solutions to problems involving data management, performance, user experience, algorithms, and user interfaces. You will take responsibility to solve problems by delivering high-quality code that will be part of our product and will be immediately used by our customers. You will help answer questions from our support and sales teams to guarantee the best customer experience possible.
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing software components for our metaphactory platform
- Understanding requirements and creating technical specifications that meet business needs
- Performing code reviews to ensure our quality standards
- Writing technical documentation for developed features
- Providing technical guidance to junior developers, helping them to grow
- Staying up-to-date on technology trends
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in computer science or related area
- Deep understanding of software design, architecture and development
- Significant experience as a front-end developer in a software company with a history of successful delivery to customers
- Experience with Web application development (CSS, TypeScript, React, HTML5 and related technologies), functional programming and modeling
- Deep understanding of modern web development stack and tools (webpack, npm, git, continuous integration, issue tracking, etc.)
- Experience in organising data flow via JSON, Rest API, etc.
- Experience with modern databases, specifically graph databases is a plus
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies (RDF, SPARQL, OWL) is a plus
- Experience in using Linux, virtualization tools and cloud services: AWS, Docker, etc.
- Capability and eagerness to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Experience in communication in small teams with agile development methodologies
- Problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Fluent English-speaking and English-writing skills