You know how to build beautiful Web applications, how to design interfaces that customers love, and you do this on top of our low-code application platform. You design user interfaces and workflows, understand the ideas behind design mockups provided by our customers, and you know how to realize and implement them using Web technologies such as CSS, HTML and related technologies.
You will be part of our professional services team, where your responsibilities start with understanding customer requirements and mapping these to our platform. You will configure the platform to the customer’s needs, and will customize the user interface using our Web components.
You will realize customer projects together with our consulting team to make them a success. Your key responsibility will be to take care of the frontend design and polish it to shine. You follow agile project principles (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), understand customer needs and requirements quickly, and can translate them into crisp work packages. You have experience and deep understanding of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, React) and you know how to apply them to satisfy customer requirements. Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies (RDF, SPARQL, OWL) is a strong plus and you are certainly interested in learning more about them.
Desired skills & experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Web Design, or related area
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL) is a plus
- Experience with (graph) database technologies is a plus
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
metaphacts is a growing high-tech software company offering metaphactory, an end-to-end platform to ease the onboarding into the world of enterprise knowledge graphs – from knowledge graph management, through rapid application development, to end-user oriented interaction. Our team of experts develops the leading knowledge graph management platform for customers in areas such as engineering and manufacturing, life sciences, cultural heritage, and more.
Customer needs and customer satisfaction are central to our company and our development team. As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to act at the interface between research, innovation, product development, and our end users. You help us bring the latest research results to our customers through our product metaphactory.
Why should you join us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then, metaphacts is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that metaphacts offers its employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit. In our small, specialized team, your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- Get training and certifications in key technologies relevant to your role.
- We offer flexible work times, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.