You will be part of our professional services team, where your responsibilities start with understanding and documenting customer requirements and mapping these to our software products. You will perform data and ontology modelling using our platform and data integration from various sources, will configure the platform to the customer's needs, and will customize the user interface using our Web Components and SPARQL.
Your role also includes the coordination with our product management and engineering team to help translate the requirements which you gather from end users and professionals from all levels of the customer organization, into implementable user stories. You have excellent communication skills (in English) and feel confident in giving project milestone demos and presentations to customers. You take responsibility for customer satisfaction and act as a technical advisor to the customer.
You work with our sales and project management organization and realize customer projects to make them a success. You follow agile project principles (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), understand customer needs and requirements quickly and can translate them into crisp work packages. You have a technical understanding of the technologies we use (RDF, SPARQL, OWL and HTML, CSS) and apply them to satisfy customer requirements.
Desired skills & experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration (or related area)
- Project management and effective time management skills
- Experience in requirements engineering with users on different levels (end user, IT professional, executive)
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL)
- Experience with (graph) database technologies is a plus
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English