Semantic knowledge modeling for business users & domain experts
Start your users on the semantic modeling journey & empower them to explicitly capture & model their domain expertise & knowledge across use cases with metaphactory
You've started working with knowledge graphs but are still struggling to embed domain experts & business users into the semantic modeling process?
metaphactory's visual semantic modeling interface allows users - regardless of their technical background - to contribute! Domain experts can use it to explicitly capture domain-specific knowledge across use cases. The process is streamlined and collaborative and the resulting assets are flexible, reusable, machine-executable and based on W3C standards.
Our self-guided tutorial will show you how simple this is!
Tutorial at a glance
The tutorial is centered around a project and skills management use case and will allow you to:
- create a semantic knowledge model for this domain
- create a data authoring and a search interface for end users to surface the knowledge mapped to your semantic model
The tutorial is split into five sections that each includes a video introduction and a set of hands-on exercises around:
- Visual ontology modeling
- Vocabulary & taxonomy management
- Interlinking ontologies & vocabularies
- Data cataloging
- Creating a model-driven UI